Your data is important, and we make sure to treat it that way. The information below explains how we use your anonymous and personal data to improve your browsing experience.
- Important Information
- Menedzsmentor is the Controller for the processing of your “Personal Information” as described in Section 2.
- Information we must collect
- “Personal Information” refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, email address, company name, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information that you enter into on our website(s), and information about you that is available on the internet, from websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers. When you visit our website(s), you are free to explore without providing any Personal Information about yourself, however, we may ask that you provide Personal Information about yourself in exchange for access to some resources.
- We also collect “Navigational Information” to understand how users interact with the website. “Navigational Information” refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed and other similar behavioural data.
- How we use the information we collect
- We retain technical data for a maximum period of 2 years for the purposes listed in this section so we can provide the best user experience possible.
- We never sell Personal Information to any third party.
- Menedzsmentor uses three types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to offer the basic functionality of our website(s) and to remember your cookie settings.
- Web Analytics cookies: These cookies (such as Google Analytics) are used to track behaviour and allow us to analyse web activity to make improvements to the website(s). Google uses aggregated statistical information to provide Impraise with an understanding of how Users are using the Website.
- Security of your Data
- Your personal data will be treated confidentially and Menedzsmentor takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures against its loss or unlawful processing.
- Reviewing, correcting and removing your personal information
- Upon request, Menedzsmentor will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being solicited by Menedzsmentor or third parties
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail to: 2 floor/14. 57. Podmaniczky str. 1064 Budapest, Hungary. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entitled at any time to request access, correction or removal of your personal data processed by Menedzsmentor. Please send your request and other questions you may have to email@example.com and we will aim to respond and as soon as possible.